• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Netflix Binge Watching

Big Al

Taboo.
Longmire, for realistic modern day US Western.

akstrat61

Besides the ones already mentioned, now watching "Ripper Street"! If you liked Peaky Binders, worth a look! MHO:dude:

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
I just found out season two of Better Call Saul is out, so now I have something to do

Xpensive Wino

I just found out season two of Better Call Saul is out, so now I have something to do

Good timing.

S3 begins Monday, 10 April. I already pre-purchased the season on Amazon Prime Video. Looking forward to it.

renderit

Good timing.

S3 begins Monday, 10 April. I already pre-purchased the season on Amazon Prime Video. Looking forward to it.

I REALLY gotta catch up on this tech. Since I retired 4 or 5 years ago I have become a Luddite...I suppose my screaming 8Mbps interweb (retirement special price! twice what you get Google fibers for...) is probably slow?

Elliot Easton

I've been loving Ken Burns' documentary called "The West" There are some great docu's on there.
Also "Mozart in the Jungle" and "Crazy Ex Girlfriend" is very funny!

Otto 57

Anything by Ken Burns is good and there's lots of it on Netflix.

I enjoyed:
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Bloodline
Mad Men
Narcos
Orange is the new Black
Weeds

After Narcos they also have the Colombian show it is based on, I believe called Pablo Escobar: Patron de Mal.
The colombian version runs about 10 seasons but it is even better than Narcos if you don't mind subtitles or if you comprende un poquito espanol.

I couldn't finish Sons of anarchy. It got too silly and too drawn out.

DaMang

Can't believe I'm the only one watching Trailer Park Boys...Canadian humor at its finest.:yah

jhmp

Trailer Park Boys

the few episodes I've caught are hilarious.

Finbar

Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
Sneaky Pete (Amazon)
The League (fantastically funny if you are into fantasy sports)
Vinyl (HBO)
Roadies (Showtime)
The Following
Portlandia