• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Netflix Binge Watching

renderit

By the way, my kids made me watch Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil last night. Reverse Horror flick that was pretty stinking funny...

StringBender61

some good tips there guys, I guess I´ll have to check out deadwood, as this is one of the few major Shows of recent years I haven´t yet watched--plus I´m a huge western fan.

been searching for some new series after I watched "the young pope" with jude law recently (but that isn´t on netflix i reckon--but ist def. worth checkin´out, one of the best shows in recent times and laws best performance ever)

renderit

Just bear in mind that Deadwood elevates profane language to an art form. I mean it is wall to wall cussing. Great series, great storyline, you will be rooting for people you hate, etc. But the air will be blue. The writer says it was the way these earthy people would have talked. Many of the words were not in use back then.

jhmp

Not only that, They had to kill Wild Bill in the first episode:dang

renderit

Actually it is kind of interesting how historically accurate it was as far as time line though...Bullock eventually became a friend of Woodrow Wilson. Supposedly HBO is done making a movie about the rest of it.