• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What brand car is this?

Luca P

The yellow one.

x11ya1wwrthk.jpg

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
That is a very nicely customized Chevrolet Corvair! Gotta be Cuba.

747f69faa48c65664999b249e156f180.jpg

Cream Fan

Definitely Corvair. If I recall correctly the engine is in the rear, which makes me wonder how the guy is cooling the engine, since the "trunk" lid has no slots cut into it—no grill, so to speak. At least I can't see that there are any in that photo.

Nick-O

Looks close to a Crovair, but the body accents are not as sharp, not sure about the door shapes or wheel wells, but man, that is close. I was thinking early 70's BMW until I read the Corvair idea.

Nick-O

Looks close to a Crovair, but the body accents are not as sharp, not sure about the door shapes or wheel wells, but man, that is close. I was thinking early 70's BMW until I read the Corvair idea. Obviously, I don't know either...:biggrin:

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
Might have a mid-engine V-8 swap. It's high in the back and the windows could be hiding it.

12801887-M.jpg