• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Follow Up Questions about a Les Paul Traditional Pro 3T

Macasterj

I posted earlier that I was all set to purchase a 2015 Les Paul Traditional Pro 3T but after some internet research i have a ton of questions and who better to ask.........

I looked at that guitar last night and really liked it, beautiful honey burst and great tone. Super heavy though, but thats not a bad thing! I have tried to find some more information on this model but I keep coming up short or more confused. i thought all of the 2015 models had the anniversary signature and Les Paul hologram. This one does not, nor does to have G force tuning. it does have have the coil splitting and boost pots though. Guitar is like new! Head stock only says Gibson Les Paul model and the TRC is blank. It does have two screws though. For what its worth the serial number is 150076141. I have asked Gibson about it but and I am waiting for them to reply.

Can anyone here shed some light on this guitar? Thanks!!

Big Al

Not all were. 3 means a fsr for a retailer and several were made. Instead of over thinking this, buy it if you like it.

dcdefend

There is a website - gibsontraditional.com that displays all the different Traditional models and lists the specifications for each one. A fabulous site for a very confusing subject. Check it out.

John