• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Don't Mess With My Gumby

Big Al

Love the sound of those pickups, love the Bassman and love the playing.:salude:salude:salude:hank:hank:hank

J T

That Gumby sure ain't Pokey!

:salude

renderit

Muenster monster! Love the amp. Some serious swamp-ass mojo with those pickups. You need to Slide-Rig that and lay into it with a piece of glass dude!

AlvisX

Muenster monster! Love the amp. Some serious swamp-ass mojo with those pickups. You need to Slide-Rig that and lay into it with a piece of glass dude!

The slide had fallen 'tween the couch cushions...there's a point during the clip where Im lookin for it ,but couldn't find it ...oh well

Here's it's evil twin , The Saddam . They both had what I refer to as Zippo pickups ,which are OK for electrifying a mandolin or somethin,but kinda weak otherwise .The DeArmonds were the ticket . I've been hoarding those pickups for a couple decades

Big Al

Ahhh nothin' like a smokin' Pro Jr! DeArmond and Goldfoils do it for me but I have a long term love with the Kay kleenex singlecoil on my Kay Galaxy. Whoo weeee some spicy gumbo tone there.

renderit

Geez Louise! That sounds very good! You'd be attractin' gators in Montana wif dat!

Kris Ford

The slide had fallen 'tween the couch cushions...there's a point during the clip where Im lookin for it ,but couldn't find it ...oh well

Here's it's evil twin , The Saddam . They both had what I refer to as Zippo pickups ,which are OK for electrifying a mandolin or somethin,but kinda weak otherwise .The DeArmonds were the ticket . I've been hoarding those pickups for a couple decades

Dig that!!
Sounds like a smoky "road song":salude

WBailey

Alvis, your vids always kill me !

Great stuff. As usual.

You seriously remind me of Hound Dog Taylor !

Any relation ?

Diggin it :salude

AlvisX

Alvis, your vids always kill me !

Great stuff. As usual.

You seriously remind me of Hound Dog Taylor !

Any relation ?

Diggin it :salude

Don't know if any relationship by blood, but certainly by Mississippi......

ppgf

i played the munsters theme for my eastman sunmer camp audition.

AlvisX

Watching you in C-Bus tonight and loving every minute of it!

Thanks so much for droppin by and sayin hey ....... very cool to actually meet someone from these forums !!

At the end of the night , a guy who lays broken stuff on me ,hit me with THIS Kay ..........
my next 5th grade science project

Brian Krashpad

That sounds great! Is the cab a 4x10?

But I hafta say that my Gumby is Gumbier than your Gumby. ;)

64187965_109d547812_o.jpg

AlvisX

That sounds great! Is the cab a 4x10?

But I hafta say that my Gumby is Gumbier than your Gumby. ;)

64187965_109d547812_o.jpg

Yes, it's a model 1965 cab

C'mon man , everybody knows ......."He was just a little GREEN slab of clay "
Aint no cherry Gumby

BTW ,it seems like that little Kay 1413 has become Mike Campbell's backstage warmup guitar for the 40th anni tour