• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2016 Gibson ES-335 Nashville Custom Shop 1959 Reissue MTM Aged Viking Red

hbreaze

Amazing Vintage Tone, Looks, and Feel! (Stock #1069)

This is the closest new 335 I have come across to my original 63 Es-335. It has much the same tone, feel and playability. The color on this guitar is stunning. It is very deep and rich unlike many of the cherry 59 reissues I've seen. The wood is beautiful with just the slightest figuring and a incredible grain pattern. The aging on this one looks like a played but well cared for vintage guitar. It is very convincing aging. The tone is incredible. This guitar sustains forever. It is very rich and full, while keeping incredible clarity even when pushing the amp into overdrive. The neck on this guitar is a slim to medium C profile. It feels incredible and plays very well. Smaller necks are typically not my favorite but this one feels great. This guitar is in excellent condition.

Neck Measurements: .789@1st .882@12th

Weight: 8lbs 5 ounces

Comes with OHSC, COA, and Tags

$4995 Shipped

U6jqLyM.jpg

vHD7dvc.jpg

YHXTRsK.jpg

N11XqQm.jpg

Last edited: