• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I just traded down, I still can't believe it.

The Guitar Hunter

Just a tip, if you decide to sell online, consider using Reverb instead of eBay. The fees are much less and I've found the overall experience to be much better than eBay.

Guitardon

Hey guys I didn't really expect to get this much response and I appreciate the support you guys are giving me. I have to tell you the Murphy I got is incredible, it's one of the new ones with the aged cases and they did a good job of weathering the case, I'm glad they replaced inside and used a faded color and got rid of that purple pink inside and made it look like the old burst's. He also did an excelent job on aging the guitar. The flame looks like the ones in Vic's books. For a decent price I'm happy.Murphy did an excellent job on whether checking. To me it the feels, just like the 56 feels like an old guitar and I'm so happy with it. Thanks again for all of your comments and support. It took over a year to get up thethr courage to sell but I'm glad I did. The weight of the new one is 8 lbs 8 oz which is well in a decent range. I will post a NGD as soon as I start feeling better I've had a bad bump in the road In life and my spirit is down, I will do it soon and I'll come out of the slump and all posted because I believe it's post worthy. I forgot to mention it plays like a dream and sounds like an old one but I'm sure it's psychological to hear when I play but but I feels like I have an old burst. I'm afraidsomeone is going to think it is an original butst and shoot me for it,but then again we're freezer and cheap they could shoot me for that just as well.