• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

For what possible reason...

CoyotesGator

Thanks! I got this one used at my local Guitar Center for $579,complete with poker chip,lol.

005_2.jpg

What the hell?

Lucy, Leo get your tails home now!

Now I know why you sleep all day, you spend all night with strange goldtops!

IMG_0234_zpslvufuhjl.jpg

renderit

Those are either HUGE cats or a tiny guitar. I would be in danger there...

ch willie

Without the chip, my LP sounds like a dog deposits.

Just horsin'. I like the looks of them too--and the pickguard. Ever since I saw Dave Davies rocking a Les Paul, those pieces of plastic are burned into my head as necessary. Old dogs.

Elliot Easton

Sorry, Elliot. I've had some medical setbacks and I am just feeling evil, short fuse and all. I have a box of them poker chips if you really start missing them.:laugh2:

No need to apologize, Al. I understand completely and am in fact dealing with some very difficult family issues of my own. Late stage Parkinson's, to be specific. Not easy. Arguing about a plastic washer is a walk in the park compared to that.

Texas Blues

No need to apologize, Al. I understand completely and am in fact dealing with some very difficult family issues of my own. Late stage Parkinson's, to be specific. Not easy. Arguing about a plastic washer is a walk in the park compared to that.

Prayers to you and yours Mr. Easton and Al.

Many of us here on the LPF are older now.

Bad backs, knees, hips, cancer, parkinson's, you name it.

My hands shake pretty good most days.

Some days I spill my coffee because of it and other days I forget what I ate the night before.

I fall down once a week.

Sometimes talking about something so trivial as a poker chip on a Les Paul is the best part of our day.

Have mercy.

jb_abides

Prayers to you and yours Mr. Easton and Al.
Have mercy.

+1, let me add mine as well....

Al - sorry I am not totally dialed-in on your specifics but wish you the best!

Elliot - my grandmother suffered from Parkinson's and we went through the stages with her, and the added layer of Parkinson's Dementia, so god bless and keep you and yours, for your caregiving.

:salude

I came here for the poker chip, tried to talk about the HP plastic chrome, avoided the whole nibs bit... but still hanging in as we pass the milk of human kindness. What a wonderful world!

Big Al

I'm so sorry to hear that, Elliot. Our problems are our problems, we deal, but it is so hard when it is family. I hope for the best possible outcome. Love is fierce and runs deep in our families and it isn't easy, that's the cost we pay. Without the love, it would be easy.