• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NAD - my Friedman addiction.....

Pellman73

I pulled the trigger on a Dirty Shirley 20w combo earlier this evening.
It will be here next week and I'm looking forward to spending some time with it.

awesome!

your gonna love it

I was actually throwing the idea around of selling my small box combo as it will not get as much play as my DS mini.... but I feel like if the Zombie Apocalypse was going to happen I"ll have my heavy artillery ready to go

its so pretty too.

love the Friedman stuff!

The Guitar Hunter

awesome!

your gonna love it

I was actually throwing the idea around of selling my small box combo as it will not get as much play as my DS mini.... but I feel like if the Zombie Apocalypse was going to happen I"ll have my heavy artillery ready to go

its so pretty too.

love the Friedman stuff!

You've always gotta prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse!

ewhip17

awesome!

your gonna love it

its so pretty too.

love the Friedman stuff!

my neighbor has started building furniture with power tools in his yard during the day..... I may need to borrow that small box combo. Haha.