• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Some Of You Have Seen.........And Perhaps There Are Those Who Haven't................

JeffBlue

Who in there right mind would modify their expensive Les Paul? Why.....me of course. 2012 Gibson Les Paul Supreme, Seymour Duncan 59/JB, roller bridge, brass tailpiece, strap locks, gold pickup selector switch tip and 24k gold strings. Flamey goodness with loads of bling.

jrgtr42

Nice guitar. TBH, though, there;s nothing there that can't be reversed.
I was thinking you were talking about routing for a Floyd Rose, scallop fretboard and that sort of thing.

rick c

Looks great Jeff. My 87 Custom has the gold pickup rings and had a gold pickguard; it's naked right now just because...

I say make it yours and this is what you have done.

JeffBlue,

I'm doing the same thing.....I also have a 2012 Supreme, and I've added Grover locking tuners, a Les Paul Custom trussrod cover, and a Les Paul Custom pickguard.

And in two weeks I'm adding a Vibramate and a Bigsby!

And I may add a poker chip, too..........

I'll post some photos.....

test4_zpsiqfykk2n.jpg

Last edited: