• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD!! Black Bart

mango unchained

NGD Black R0

I finally found my black RO.:yah A gorgeous 2010 in great condition. My bad pictures don't do it justice. I am so glad i waited a bit. The selection of these isn't great as they are somewhat limited production. I passed on an overpriced one with some dings and no COA for this lovely beast. This one was a consignment piece and I got what I consider to be a great price given condition and availability. The store said its all original but I believe the black hats are an add as I have never seen one except for CC 34 with them. I have only seen the 59 style gold hats on these. I love the black ones but I did go an order a set of reflectors from Philly luthiers. I always remember the first cool guitar I ever saw up close was this copy black LP my friend actually borrowed tp play. I played drums and we'd have 2 man concerts in my basement and make our parents come watch. Awesome. Some double whites maybe one day.

without further adieu I give you Black Bart:wow Sorry, I gotta work on my attachment skills here.

View attachment 5104View attachment 5105View attachment 5106View attachment 510720161130_205726.jpg2010 R0.jpg20161130_210854.jpg

Last edited:

renderit

Very nice! Yes. Get the proper knobs on that baby! Then post up. BIGGER PICTURES. Don't make me squint bucko!

renderit

Black, Gold, Skulls, Pink....BIGGER PICTURES IS THE IMPORTANT PARTS !!!

ff1337

That's awesome dude! So cool to see someone stoked about finding "the one" lol! Enjoy!

mango unchained

Very nice! Yes. Get the proper knobs on that baby! Then post up. BIGGER PICTURES. Don't make me squint bucko!

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit, how should we say, pictorially challenged at the moment. Don't know why I found it so difficult to resize and then it took me forever to find the enlargement window thing.:bigal OVER. Still a fail. I tried to recall my shoddy work but couldn't. I should be banned. I also just quit my job because if I can't do this then I should be a ward of the state!