• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2012 Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus Manhattan Midnight?

codered312

Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I'm looking to buy my first Les Paul and I have a particular model in mind. Back in 2012 I looked at buying a Les Paul and ended up not getting one. The model that caught my eye, and still the one I'm after is the 2012 Classic Plus model in Manhattan Midnight finish with the '60s neck. Here's the link to the exact model http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Classic-Plus.aspx. They had one at my local Sam Ash back in 2012 and I went down there to play it. I loved everything about it.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where my best chances of finding one of these guitars would be? It seems very hard, if not impossible to find one anywhere I've looked. I'm looking for one that is minimally used to new condition. I'm not exactly ready to buy right now, but will be soon. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

MikeSlub

Administrator
Keep an eye out on ebay, Gbase, and Reverb.com. And do periodic searches using Google. :jim