• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Decided to get the family together for a group photo..

DoubleBoogie

If he has to explain, Then you wouldn't understand anyway!!!

Truth!!! :hee And there are a bunch of people in here that have a lot more Historics than I do. The other truth is that my worsening arthritis in my left thumb makes playing larger necked Les Paul's difficult and painful at times. I have actually been thinking of downsizing the family as I downsize my house and move toward retirement. A lot of them just don't get the play time now... :dang

GotTheSilver

That's a beautiful bunch of guitars! I would pick a favorite, but that just seems like it would be missing the point somehow. :salude

King64kong

What a great lineup! And sorry to hear about the bad side. If you do decide to downsize, look me up, they're all right up my alley!

My family photos are two kids smiling with boredom, one kid mad and snot-nosed, and an irritated wife (while I'm cackling at the chaos)

Peace

DMartini

bit late to the party, but, nice line up of gold & sunbursts DB :peace2 you must have some smokin Gibsons & Fenders :yah

DoubleBoogie

Thanks again for the nice compliments everyone. The R0 is clearly my favorite now. I just love that thing. I still can't believe it is a solid Les Paul because it does weigh an unbelievable 7.6 lbs. The bridge pickup just flat out sings and the neck pickup has clarity to it on a whole different level compared to my others. :hank