• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1973 Les Paul Gold Top Deluxe / Best city to shop for one?

SeattleLPCustom

What city in the USA will have the greatest selection of early 1970's Les Paul Gold Tops at any given time? I recently fell in love with a 1973 Deluxe and plan to travel to any city in the USA for 2-3 days, drive to as many vintage guitar shops as possible in search for my "last" great guitar: a 1973 Gold Top Deluxe. Also, if you can suggest the names of your favorite vintage guitar shops that are typically well-stocked on this type of guitar, will start watching their inventory. Thanks!!!

renderit

Pinedale Wyoming. You won't even find a guitar shop there but it's a great place to shop for one. What kind of question is THAT ANYWAY?

renderit

Probably being somewhat less joking I would guess Nashville or Memphis or both for being small enough you could get to all of them in a day or two.