• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Here's another bad idea:

Kutt

It's the official, limited run, Gibson Zika Les Paul.

$7,999 MAP
Includes COA and new Deep Woods Off!-brand guitar spray polish.
Bumblebee capacitors have been painstakingly upgraded to all new Mosquito-in-Water caps for 2016 for historic tone with that vintage "bite".

renderit

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::dude: Deep-Woods Off! Then it's signed by Eddie Bauer!

CoyotesGator

I've participated in Dumbassery of the highest level.

I can honestly say, "I wouldn't have done that!"

But, since the deed has been done.

I wish I was closer.

:##

clearmudd

It's the official, limited run, Gibson Zika Les Paul.

$7,999 MAP
Includes COA and new Deep Woods Off!-brand guitar spray polish.
Bumblebee capacitors have been painstakingly upgraded to all new Mosquito-in-Water caps for 2016 for historic tone with that vintage "bite".

That would keep those blood suckers off you at those out door venues. Great idea!

Kutt

For those who didn't catch on, my "Zika" signature model idea came from the shrunken headstock. Dark humor, I know. Figured my toes did not cross any lines though!

Dun Ringill

For those who didn't catch on, my "Zika" signature model idea came from the shrunken headstock. Dark humor, I know. Figured my toes did not cross any lines though!

I got it! That was good!

:laugh2:

Zentar

Looks like an experienced wood craftsman did that job. Strange but precision filled.

clearmudd

Does that look like a break at the valute ? maybe that's the inspiration here.

El Gringo

This reminds of when I was a kid and I met a neighbor thru a friend that played and was told he really could play (really good) .So I go to his place he has a cream/white colored Mesa Boogie (this was around 79-80) and he had a 58 Mary Kay Strat that was all chopped up as in the body was attempted to make it look like a Gibson Flying V. Oh and by the way he had the headstock cut up like a V also (very bad ) I was a kid and remember thinking you should not be doing that ?

El Gringo

2 thoughts come to mind 1 wood chipper sans the hardware 2 fireplace .

charlie051

A '69 Les Paul from the Seattle area craigslist:
00J0J_4geobMnGANk_1200x900.jpg

01212_fjOr0weJ3eO_1200x900.jpg

01414_jBWhoPHmCvn_1200x900.jpg

00606_85lT0YsDlsi_1200x900.jpg

A local guy routed his 72 Les Paul Deluxe for full size humbuckers here in town...instead of enlarging toward the bridge, he routed out the end of the fingerboard. I've had several recurring nightmares since. :dang