• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

THE GREENY PARTY - NEW KIRK HAMMETT/GREENY FEATURE

Sp8ctre

First off thank you Tom for the photo of the headstock and oh my what a break .Do you know what the story is of how it was broken like that ?

This is the story I've heard...

" While in Gary's possession we know that the guitar was in a flight case in the trunk of a car that was hit by a truck which broke the headstock and cracked the neck. It was repaired by a luthier named Charlie Chandler."

ourmaninthenorth

Hard to argue with the music that's been made with any of 'em...

cXbd5Rm_zps67530800.jpg

Last edited:

Kanga Blue

Here is Kirk rocking her out in front of 50.000+ people.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VKPJqVnjIDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I was feeling all good about this until I listened to this..... just horrible singing and terrible tone and Hetfield was the only one to do a solo? What's the point of using Greeny on that rubbish? :laugh2:

Jon Brook

I was feeling all good about this until I listened to this..... just horrible singing and terrible tone and Hetfield was the only one to do a solo? What's the point of using Greeny on that rubbish? :laugh2:

At least it is being used and not stuck in a bank vault.