• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

None more black..

Trans-Am

Don't start such a thread while I'm desperately trying to cure my Custom GAS. Damn you! Moderators, help, make it go away.

Just a matter of time brother. You watch:dude: There's one on the way and you will post it soon!!

Good Luck!!

Dothedew

Ain't gonna lie, you folks have some really classy Customs! Here's another:

rcoOjzRh.jpg

Pellman73

I love the look of those black customs.

great looking guitars

its like Les Pauls wearing tuxedos or something

Dothedew

Wow! Da King Of Bling! Give us the lowdown on this beauty! Year, weight, type.

Thanks!:salude It's a 1995 R7. This guy is heavy on the shoulder, I'd safely say it's in the 10lb+ range. I bought it a few years ago from the original owner who had purchased it new from Manny's Music back in '95, the owner gave me the original sales receipt for it which is really cool.

Lenny

So what would you guys say is the coolest run of 3-pickup Black Beauties from the Custom Shop?

The CC#22 is True Historic and aged, the 2014 '57 VOS has probably a good fat neck and more 2014 goodness to it, the Jimmy Page Custom has the 6-way switch and push-pull on the bridge pup but a thin neck, ...
I'm wondering if we'll get many more runs of ebony fretboards so who knows if the best is not behind us now.

dleake

2006 '57 Reissue VOS. Am currently looking for some nice heavy aged pickup covers and hardware like the CC#22.

IMG_7948_zpsqbdp8bvu.jpg