• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2016 Gibson Custom 57 Les Paul "ARMY GRUNT" #001 Custom Painted One Off "GRUNT STYLE"

2016 Gibson Custom 57 Les Paul "ARMY GRUNT" #001 Custom Painted One Off "GRUNT STYLE"

PAYING HOMAGE TO OUR VETS "DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY" "THIS WE'LL DEFEND"

When I contacted the boys over at Gibson Custom and told them that I wanted a guitar that would pay tribute to our US Army and most of all our Army Vets I had no idea that this is what was coming. This is the "Army Grunt" number 001 and this one off and the only one that will never be done! The paint work and design is carefully done and hand painted in a lacquer flat finish. Each step and process taking lots of time and care not to mention extremely time consuming. Not only is the art work on this guitar amazing is simply just sounds and plays incredible. In fact the tone and playability will blow you away!!!

Weight: 8 Pounds 4 Ounces
Price: $6500.00

grunt3_zpsaqwr2x0m.jpg

grunt5_zpsuxwctmp6.jpg

grunt8_zps6d7uae1q.jpg

grunt12_zpsk9pbpilg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2016 Gibson Custom 57 Les Paul "ARMY GRUNT" #001 Custom Painted One Off "GRUNT ST

Listing ended. I think I will keep this one.

Last edited: