• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Who has a nachocaster

MarcusLowry

Meet Lorraine.

8A1391C9-F5B8-420F-87DA-B3EFCDFF46F7.jpg

Whoa! Absolutely gorgeous.
Do you know what the color or name of the finish is? It could be the lighting in the picture, but it really seems to have a much deeper orange almost burnt like end to the usual blonde butterscotch.
Thanks!

roysessions

Just got a Nachocaster yesterday- Got a 50 broadcaster replica essentially- I must say the hype is real. Cant believe the detail in the aging and how comfortable the V profile neck is. I would post photos if I new the best way in doing so...

I want another now

Pellman73

Just got a Nachocaster yesterday- Got a 50 broadcaster replica essentially- I must say the hype is real. Cant believe the detail in the aging and how comfortable the V profile neck is. I would post photos if I new the best way in doing so...

I want another now

cool congrats. I've always wanted one

Xpensive Wino

I want another now

Send the guitar to me and I'll take some photos and post them for you. :jim

geddy402

How much are these going for new". When he first started making them I think they were around $4k, which wasn’t bad given how much custom shops were going for and these looked better in my opinion.

fakejake

I hope the next batch will be due soon...
I'm waiting for a late 50ies blonde whiteguard, hopefully Nacho will make a couple of those at some point