• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2011 Junior? colors?

vnctmrn

Hey guys,

So I'm looking for a new guitar. Never really was into guitars that much before, but I recently gained a lot of interest towards them... No known reasons :D

I've been using a SG replica from Tokai before, but that one recently failed on me, and since I didn't really like it as much anymore (not a huge fan of SG's anymore, bought it about 5 years ago), I want to sell it.Now, I'm starting to really really love the Les Paul Juniors. Just the simplicity behind them...

Now to the actual question(s):

I don't have the budget for a vintage LP, far to expensive for my budget of around 〜900$.

Is a 2011 Junior good? not a big fan of the 2015's look.
I'd love a black model, but what year were they? Are there any black one's in my budget?
And I know there's that "Off-White" color (I believe it was the Billie Joe edition). I like that one too, but can't find one.
(If that color is called a specific name, would appreciate if someone can tell me the name :S)

If those colors aren't easy to get, I'm probably gonna go for the TV yellow.

Cheers :hank

Big Al

I can't remember all the colors, I do know there was a Pelham Blue one. Nice guitars, sound great and should be well within your budget.:headbange:hank