• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

my new les paul standard honeyburst AAA flame 2004

bluereef

this will be arriving in about 5 weeks time my new to me les paul standard honeyburst AAA flame 2004 model

bluereef

sorry about pics just uploaded from sellers site better ones to follow when its here

DanD

:applaude Sweet Standard!

That's a really nice top. Congrats! :salude

zoommutt

Welcome To the forum! That guitar looks like it is dripping honey. Enjoy. :hank

Big Al

How is that a HONEYBURST?? Looks like an outstanding CHERRYBURST of great beauty.

Big Al

as said pics arnt very good definitely a honeyburst AAA flame when seen in the flesh

With Cherry Red Back? All the honey burst Standards I've seen had brown backs. In the pics I see a cherry red sunburst and cherry back Les Paul. Very red.

It is so f'n pretty! Very nice looking.

bluereef

With Cherry Red Back? All the honey burst Standards I've seen had brown backs. In the pics I see a cherry red sunburst and cherry back Les Paul. Very red.

It is so f'n pretty! Very nice looking.
thanks for the comments all I can say it was sold to me as a les paul standard honeyburst AAA premium plus flame , il maybe contact Gibson to see if they can shed some light on its exact spec,

Soulweb

Ya Al's right. It looks like a cherry burst and it definitely has a red back (not brown). Good eye!

And who cares what it's sold as. Call it a Blackburst, or a bluebird burst, whatever. As long as you like the way it looks (and the guitar isn't being misrepresented to make a buck) then it's all good.

Big Al

It is really a beauty of a burst. Just got confused about color.

Norlight

Beautiful Standard! Very different in colour from my LPPP honeyburst but a beauty whatever colour it is. Congrats!:yah

bluereef

seller says hes found out its a les paul standard cherryburst AAA premium plus tiger flame, so better than expected:)