• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Don't count out the Winfield Cyclone

class5lp

So in my tone quest search I played a Winfield Cyclone the other day. I must tell you that I was pretty impressed. These amps are still pretty new and not a lot of guys know about them. They are hand built one at a time by Winfield Thomas in Cochise Arizona. Go on YouTube and punch in Winfild Cyclone and listen to some audio clips. These amps are high quality boutique amps that just sound great but here is the best part about them. These amps won't break the bank and really give the working musician a good quality product he can afford. They are available directly from the manufacturer and I understand that Rainbow is now a local dealer for them.

http://www.winfieldamps.com

class5lp

Mods I posted this in the wrong spot in error. Please delete and I will repost in correct section.