• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2014

Wolfy

Hi everyone,

My names Nathan. I'm 25 and from Australia.

I have been a big Les Paul fan ever since I played my Uncle's '95 LP Standard (Wine Red). Also, being influenced by Steve Clark made me into a bigger fan of them. So since I was 14/15, I've wanted a Les Paul. Now I finally have one!

I put this on layby back in November as an late christmas present, and a late 25th birthday present to me. 2nd March, I finally paid it off, and it arrived on the 3rd!

This is a 2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional, 120th Anniversary (has 120th Anniversary on the 12th fret). Such a beautiful guitar! Sounds amazing plugged in and acoustically. Getting used to the 50's profile neck too (I really liked the 60's profile that my Uncle's LP has).

This is the only photo I have now, but I will take more later. I will have to get a group shot of all my guitars.

DMartini

nice one you got there! welcome to the forum
if you mean Steamin' Steve Clark from Def Lep, he is cool (sorry was)

Trans-Am

Welcome aboard mate!! You are in for good!!:teeth

Steven Clark = God's Of War........R.I.P. (One of my fave and best guitarist in his time btw!)

Great looking Les you have there! :salude

renderit

Welcome and more pictures. Looks very nice, first Pauls are the best. Keep wringing her out!:yah