• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My Les Paul Traditional

PLarson

I didn't really need another Les Paul, but I thought it looked great......and it feels amazingly good playing it. :dude:

IMG_0005.jpg

Texas Blues

Sweet.

Who needs a reason for another LP anyway?

Its just like falling in love all over again.

Michael Patrick

That's purty...

I'm in the Traditional club (a 2010 in desert burst), and I love mine, too.

DanD

HNGD! :salude

I think Gibson will be selling a lot of Traditionals this year. You sir picked a nice one! :peace2

Kris Ford

LOVE the flame!:salude
But...no offense to you at all, hate the "rim burst" (love the color though) ...very un Gibson and quite Epiphone/Fenderish ..a classic teardrop sunburst is iconic to the brand IMHO.

PLarson

I agree that it is a "flaw". It doesn't show in the picture, but the flame is also on the other side. :salude

Big Al

Brother, you down need no excuses fo' wantin' that bad boy! Glad you found one you like and were able to get it.:hank

PLarson

I think my Traditional sounds better than my lemon burst R8.
Is that even possible?

gdenton71

I think my Traditional sounds better than my lemon burst R8.
Is that even possible?

Of course it is. With all the cork-sniffing about, you'd think that there was a magical mojo forest where only the R's are made. Or the name on the sticker somehow imparted magical tonal qualities to the magnetic guts.

Play it. Love it. Make sweet music with it. It may not have had the pricetag or a special stamp on the headstock, but it looks great and (the biggest key) it sounds good to you!

</end rant>:yah