• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

CC owners - What's Your Number?

eddyrox

CC#018 - 015 / 8lbs, ZERO oz.. :)

IMG_3672body_zps12641690.jpg

IMG_3670front_zps2f13d957.jpg

IMG_3681back_zps76b1b9f2.jpg

f84b8abc-4e62-4232-aae4-e30f6fa69512_zpsfaf3d89f.jpg

skhan007

Eddyrox: Whoa! You've got two Dutchbursts? Nice!! OK- how's the neck profile? I'm really wanting to know how this particular one feels.

eddyrox

Eddyrox: Whoa! You've got two Dutchbursts? Nice!! OK- how's the neck profile? I'm really wanting to know how this particular one feels.

Hi skhan007, one's my manager's...but both HUGE 1960 lovers ^^

The neck on the Dutchburst is actually smaller than my 2010 Beano...
gibsonlespaulBeanoandDutch_zps62266897.jpg

From a feel perspective, neck-wise, it measures ~ .78/79 at the 1st fret, ~.88 at the 12th. The Dutchburst may feel thinner than the EC possibly due to less shoulders but still a great rounded LP neck feel, with lots of "aged" wear pockets down to the "bare" (yet finished) wood on the back of the neck that looks great but also feels like an "unfinished" Fender custom shop neck (I have a relic'd 52 tele).

Of course...YMMV! :)

skhan007

Hi skhan007, one's my manager's...but both HUGE 1960 lovers ^^

The neck on the Dutchburst is actually smaller than my 2010 Beano...

From a feel perspective, neck-wise, it measures ~ .78/79 at the 1st fret, ~.88 at the 12th. The Dutchburst may feel thinner than the EC possibly due to less shoulders but still a great rounded LP neck feel, with lots of "aged" wear pockets down to the "bare" (yet finished) wood on the back of the neck that looks great but also feels like an "unfinished" Fender custom shop neck (I have a relic'd 52 tele).

Of course...YMMV! :)

Thanks for the feedback on that- Wow, that is SLIM! I want to say .780 is slimmer than a Jackson Soloist (shredder guitar, for those who don't know). I absolutely love the look of the Dutchburst, but would need to play one to see if I could bond with that slim of a neck profile. Nice Beano, as well!!:dude:

ADD

I really like the finish on the Dutchburst, but it seems to be less popular/less talked about, compared to other CC's. Not sure why. Can anybody (current owners or anybody who's played one) tell me how you like the neck feel? Pretty much an R0?

I tried the Dutchburst at a shop and thought it was a great LP. The neck carve is slim but felt great (I typically prefer fatter neck carves). I ended up coming home with CC Montrose #073. It ticked all the boxes - I've had it for 6 months now and still blown away by this instrument.

MARB_MUSIMASTER

Hi friends, here is my CC#2 numer 111, I bought it here in Spain in the shop where I work, was love at first feel. The best guitar in my arsenal

Regards and Rock and Roll

lubra65

Add a new one: CC#28 serial n. 95
it's gone to others hands

Last edited:

Todd68

Some amazing guitars posted here. I have had a few CCs (Sandy, Beast, Shanks, Redeye, STP/Montrose, Louis) but now have the Dutchburst. There is a whole lot of goodness in the CC world. Some of the best LPs I've been lucky enough to play (along with the aged Walsh). Here is the DB. I just posted a NGD thread but .....

The neck is very similar to the Walsh I had. It's small, but not JPP #1 small. Very comfortable to me.

GreenBurst

Some amazing guitars posted here. I have had a few CCs (Sandy, Beast, Shanks, Redeye, STP/Montrose, Louis) but now have the Dutchburst. There is a whole lot of goodness in the CC world. Some of the best LPs I've been lucky enough to play (along with the aged Walsh). Here is the DB. I just posted a NGD thread but .....

The neck is very similar to the Walsh I had. It's small, but not JPP #1 small. Very comfortable to me.

Out of curiosity, can you please share why you moved through those specific CC models and chose NOT to keep any.

Just curious, as maybe I'm missing out on something!

landminelenny

Les Paul Froum Member
I just agreed a deal on a CC09A - number 59 of 100. :dude: Should be with me by Friday.

Todd68

Out of curiosity, can you please share why you moved through those specific CC models and chose NOT to keep any.

Just curious, as maybe I'm missing out on something!

I moved LPs to get others. The search is (hopefully was) ongoing. Out of the bunch, there has not been a CC that I felt was a dud. I bonded the least with Shanks, but I know many who love this run. I have my favourites!

Fried okra

I really like the finish on the Dutchburst, but it seems to be less popular/less talked about, compared to other CC's. Not sure why. Can anybody (current owners or anybody who's played one) tell me how you like the neck feel? Pretty much an R0?

I love the feel. I played SGs for many years before really conforming to the '58s and '59 Les Pauls, so I really like the Dutchburst. It's a middle of the row neck.:yah

J200george

Sandy CC4a sn 191, pics to follow when I work out what on earth they've done to the photo bucket app.:dude:

Last edited: