• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard Trans Amber

Thunder Dump

Thanks guys. It was hanging (up high) on the wall at the new Danbury, CT Guitar Center. Hadn't been there long and from across the store I just assumed it was an Historic by the looks of the top. I tried another one first and then when I looked again I saw the tag and realized it was a new Standard I tried it and I was done--felt and played awesome. But believe it or not I left without it. Thought about it for a couple days and called up and it was still there so I decided that must be a sign and had it shipped to me.

Trans-Am

A great reminder of the late,late 90's to the early millenium Les Paul Classics and Standards.

Make me want to rip it up again with my Classic Trans-Amber.:tw59

Congrats!!

Trans-Am

Razzle

That thing is absolutely gorgeous! Ever want to sell it look me up!

I think I've found what I'm looking for... amber

I had been looking for a lemon and they're kinda lighter. It looks like, although I have to find the right one, that a trans amber (or amber burst) is the one to get!!!

Congrats

jb_abides

Looks great. I think 2012 was a good year for Standards. Love your TransAmb! Yeah, like the classic Classics! (I particularly like the Blue Mist color myself). Enjoy :salude

Last edited:

Midnight Blues

Very nice TD! Congrats, HNGD
jam.gif
and play her in good health!