• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Let's talk Non Reverse

Nullard

Hello guys,

I am currently considering "doing something" with/to my beloved 2002 CS Non Reverse FB- 3 mini HBs but can't make up my mind what.

Option A-
1- refinish -any TV-white enthusiasts in the room??. I remember finding these breathtaking pics on this forum:

2- Why not change the configuration from 3 pus to 2 + add a lyre vibrola. But, even though I love the look I fear the impact of it on the playability/ tuning of the guitar, I really hit my strings hard most of time... Any thoughts on this?? It'd basically look like this except for the chrome hardware:

3- Change bridge pu for something better. I have a Lollar bridge in my main Firebird V and it's just great. I've also heard very good things about Duncan Aniquity II. What about Curtis Novak's?

Option B- Sell the CS and buy this 1965 below. Only thing is p90's... I dig minis + oh!poor fretboard... But the price's decent €2200/$2900 and not far from where I live...

What option would go for?

Thanks!

Axel

Wow, that is a well played Firebird! Buy it.