• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

LP Custom 1968 Custom Manhattan Midnight

GotTheSilver

Sure! Here's my old Gibson USA Limited Edition LP Standard in manhattan midnight

Really nice looking guitar! Does the blue really fade from dark to light across the body as it appears in the pictures, or is that just the lighting? I love the blue, and I really like the '68 Reissue LPs. I'm just not in the market for another LP right now. I do have another guitar that I have been wanting to get refinished in blue, though, and this looks like a really nice color.

Good luck on getting the guitar made. I think it will look great! :salude
John

kerryboy

You can count me OUT, I couldn't think of anything worse than owning one of those.

Each to their own I suppose.

Base6

Really nice looking guitar! Does the blue really fade from dark to light across the body as it appears in the pictures, or is that just the lighting? I love the blue, and I really like the '68 Reissue LPs. I'm just not in the market for another LP right now. I do have another guitar that I have been wanting to get refinished in blue, though, and this looks like a really nice color.

John

Hi John,

It really fades like that. So it is not you regular burst, but a fade from light to dark nonetheless.

So far I have nobody seriously interested. But I have a dealer who is willing to go with me. So as soon as I know more, I will post a new thread with terms (if the moderators let me) and make things more concrete. Though I have the feeling it is going to get tough.

Cheers,

Michiel

Base6

John

Hi John,

It really fades like that. So it is not you regular burst, but a fade from light to dark nonetheless.

So far I have nobody seriously interested. But I have a dealer who is willing to go with me. So as soon as I know more, I will post a new thread with terms (if the moderators let me) and make things more concrete. Though I have the feeling it is going to get tough.

Cheers,

Michiel

Base6

John

Hi John,

Cheers,

Michiel