• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

My new VOS Bloomfield Les Paul #043....

Superunknown

My new VOS Bloomfield Les Paul MB043....

What a great guitar! 8.45 lbs and plays like dream.

Bloomfield1.jpg

Bloomfield10.jpg

Bloomfield7.jpg

Bloomfield5.jpg

Bloomfield8.jpg

Bloomfiled9.jpg

Bloomfield3.jpg

Last edited:

MWR

Really nice figure.......:salude :salude :salude

Zhangliqun

Works for me. If the coloring on my screen is reasonably accurate, it's got REALLY nice fade going there...

pist0lpete

just a quick question how did all the different knobs end up on there, is there an official story to that? I would guess that he wasn't all that caring to the guitar itself (more concerned with sound than looks) but talk about full end of the spectrum, reflector, top hat and speed knob.

Axel

Very nice top and burst! How's the neck on the MB Les Paul?

That fretboard needs some Fret Doctor!

Stow

That fretboard needs some Fret Doctor!

Yeah.. but thats easy

But, what a top! WOW congrats man, thats the 2nd Bloom out of the entire run I have seen that actually looks like the real one! Or maybe I saw this guitar before? Ebay?

Eitherway its KILLER!

Superunknown

Yeah.. but thats easy

But, what a top! WOW congrats man, thats the 2nd Bloom out of the entire run I have seen that actually looks like the real one! Or maybe I saw this guitar before? Ebay?

Eitherway its KILLER!

This is the same guitar...thanks for the kind comments!

Itsallmuscle

Awesome top! The good tops seemed to go the VOS instead of the aged reissues.... Sw33t m0ves Gibson