• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

faux binding project VM studio

D'Mule

The trans-black burst looks real cool. You have definitely improved that property. Good job!

Now get some Fret-Doctor on that board!

Mike9

That's pretty schwing - I've been thinking about how to go about the same thing - thanks for the inspiration. I think I'll grain fill the top too like D'Mule did with his. I really like mine so much - it's a solid body and just sounds amazing with some upgrades I did.

Ryan Givhan

that looks amazing, i cant bring myself to refin my studio. its an 02 gloss and the top is amazing, better than some historics ive seen. but if i find a project LP i want to do something very similar

59humbucker

too bad theyre not ZEBRA colored i would have loved that but i really want to play with the BB pros' for awhile before i go and swap out for something else

There's something out there called bobbin toppers. I've seen closup pics over at HC of a guys classic with em on to make Zebra and they looked great.

It's some kind of self adhesive plastic. Looks to be pretty sturdy as well as that guy gigs a lot in a variety of punk bands