• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Ghost Burst - HM Pkg A

sapi

Vintage Clone PG...

2r4sd8w.jpg

2qvqo0y.jpg

sapi

After about 4 years - I must say it has been a great relationship with this guitar!. I still love her madly :) AND it sounds fantastic! During this time of year I always get this little nostalgia... :)
Hope to be able to post some recent pics sooner or later!

tdarian

I'd love to see how the "natural aging process" is going! Killer all the way around though!

Stoj

I'd love to see how the "natural aging process" is going! Killer all the way around though!

+1 I would love to see how she looks 4 years down the track. Has she faded & aged much ??? :salude

fjminor

This is one of those guitars that looks great before AND after. You got a good one Jo. Glad to hear you are still enjoying this beauty.

sapi

Thanks for all the kind comments... personally I think it looks/feels more "vintage authentic" after the HM, those who have done the HM treatment can testify; in the pics the reds are accentuated because of the digital camera - in person it's a different story. Yes, she has faded and aged. I'll try to get a different camera for the next shots :)

DoctorMO

wonderful congrats!!! You know correct nitro finish like gibson in the 50s dave johnson and hm now just has this shiny hard look. The new Gibsons always look a little less focused and never as shiny. Great guitar you should be very happy and proud of this puppy.

sapi

No real camera for now... grabbed a few shots with my Nokia... it's very difficult to capture the exact colors, looks faded in the sun; inside it's a different story, the reds come out more.

1563lds.jpg

Last edited:

sapi

Greetings!!!
Haven't posted a pic in a while and thought of keeping you updated and entertained with some nice colors!
Here's my guitar Ghostie now... this is an iPhone pic... she looks much nicer in person... above all i really enjoy playing this guitar, it's got the TONE! :peace2

nex7xi.jpg

sapi

Thank you!
Very happy with the upgrades... not just for the cosmetic factor... :salude