• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen 1971 Red Sunburst Les Paul Deluxe

mstrwooley

In 1998 I had a 1971 Les Paul Deluxe stolen from my car in the parking lot of my recording studio by Safeco Baseball Field in Seattle, WA. It has unique things about it like one I sanded off all the finish on the neck...it has a small football shaped nick by the pickup toggle switch...it has silver Grover or Schaller tuners on it and it is a very heavy guitar. The neck is very thick. Now that it is 10 years past I have sort of given up on it and even if I found it, or someone out there found it I don't know if I would push to get it back. I'm just curious if anyone in the world has seen this guitar. I am a professional guitar player/studio guy and I use to play that LP everyday all the time. There is picture of me playing the guitar at www.daveraynor.com. Look under "Studio Photos" It's a three pic shot. I'd cough up a $1,000.00 to have it back no questions asked.

Thanks.

Dave R

Last edited: