• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily -Les Paul Forum T-Shirts

chuck dale

Lily, how do I order the 2X T-Shirt as it is not an option on the merchandise page. Thanks for the update that you have one and please save it for me.
Thanks,
Chuck

Lily

Administrator
Staff member
I have it right here. I just emailed you again with the details for ordering. :)

Lily

Administrator
Staff member
Lily - any 3X shirts available?

I just checked through the entire package of what is left. No, there are no 3X t's available, sorry. Only one 2X and a few XLs.

I need to get an order screenprinted right away. Anyone who would like to pre-order, please let me know the sizes you need, so I get enough of everything. If anyone would like a tank top, let me know that as well, as those are only availble by pre-order.

I will let you know here when the new t's are available.

Lily

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: The 2X is now gone.

Here's what is left:
(5) XL T-shirts
(1) Medium T-shirt
(1) XL Tank top
(1) Large Tank top
(2) Medium hooded sweatshirts with logo on the front

I will wait to place the final order on Monday and the new inventory will be screened next week - so if anyone wants to preorder, please email me or let me know here.

burstbucker1

i need a double x..the x large i ordered is to small..i usually wear a x large, but the shirt seems very small for a x large..thanks

Last edited:

mmcquain

Lily - If you've got any triple XXX shirts I'd love one too. Just let me know how much and where to send payment (I'd probably just PayPal ya')... thanks!!!

Lily

Administrator
Staff member
I need a triple X if you can get one.
Okay guys, I finally got a chance to check. Yes, I do have some 3X's left. I KNEW I had ordered them this time, just could not remember if they had sold out yet. Please go ahead and order and I'll get them out to you asap. :)

DrumBob

3x? Jeez, there are some BIG guys on this forum. :wow

By the way, are there any size large left? :wah

mmcquain

3x? Jeez, there are some BIG guys on this forum. :wow By the way, are there any size large left? :wah

Yep, "BIG guys" would be us, 'er at least me I guess... 6' 3", had been just over 3 bills, down to about 285 now (and need to shed another 20-25 lbs), heck... even the feet are big (size 15 6E) :ganz
What does any of this have to do with guitars... absolutely nothing (other than over the years I've learned that a round back Ovation does not fit well with a round front BIG guy :rofl ) Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Last edited:

MikeG59

I just checked through the entire package of what is left. No, there are no 3X t's available, sorry. Only one 2X and a few XLs.

I need to get an order screenprinted right away. Anyone who would like to pre-order, please let me know the sizes you need, so I get enough of everything. If anyone would like a tank top, let me know that as well, as those are only availble by pre-order.

I will let you know here when the new t's are available.

ill take a medium tank