• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What Guitar Strap Do You Use?

BurstWurst

I use a "strap lock" method that renders the strap non-removable without removing the strap button. So, I need a strap for every guitar, and therefore a strap that'll fit in the cases while still attached to the guitars. Also, I tend to like the strap to not distract from the guitar. Therefore I've gravitated towards the skinny Fender straps that are provided with their custom shop guitars. Found a bunch of them, priced right, on evilbay several years ago.

RayTorvalds

zdj3W

I use that one, with Grolsch washer "strap locks". About 2 inches wide, pretty thick leather.

Trans-Am

Lot's of choices here gents, from cheapo's to affordable and not so affordable's.

Planet Waves/Ernie Ball/Jodi Head/Timbre Gear/Dunlop/Fender/Gibson is my first go to.

Another level up is when you get to studs and leather with custom badge with designs etc.>>> My favorite custom designer guitar strap ? = VERSACE:dude::peace2:salude

You can get a nice long lasting comfortable ones for no more than $50 really depending on the material and make/brand.