• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bernie Marsden's LP for sale

keef

Syd Twynham - thanks to Google...I recall that song. Weren't there a few breaks in it with some funky guitar playing?

And look at that singer...
LiquidGoldGroup.jpg

B

Banker

They guy on the left's balls have been pushed up into his stomach.........those were the days......

AtomEve

Les Paul Forum Member
surfreak said:
Care to expand on that?
He's got several tasty pieces that I may be interested in, and I haven't heard - yet - horror stories about him...

No. On second I might give Jim another chance. A lot of folks have related good things about him. He just really mistreated my uncle but maybe he was just having a bad day...... forgive and forget.:salude

BobMello

i'm eyeballing that melody maker...is $1499 a good price and could just reverse the strings to play it lefty....

Fellow lefty guy here!

Shovel95

BobMello said:
i'm eyeballing that melody maker...is $1499 a good price and could just reverse the strings to play it lefty....

Fellow lefty guy here!

look in the forum classifieds, there's one that could be had for much less

Shovel95

Banker said:
They guy on the left's balls have been pushed up into his stomach.........those were the days......

Dude's got a friggin camel toe....that shit ain't right I don't care if it was the 80's or not:lol

simon

wernerg said:
I think it was back in the early 80's, Whitesnake were playing in Frankfurt, and I met Bernie at his hotel, we walked over to a vintage guitar store in Frankfurt where he let me play "The Beast". All I remember it was really rough on the back. "The pressures of touring" Bernie said. At the time, one zebra and one double-black, if I recall correctly.

Bernie didn't tour with a brown case; he had the guitar in a flight case. The picture doesn't do the grain justice.

I bet he heard about the Greeny-Burst selling so now he has $$$ signs in his eyes. He should be selling his custom-made double-neck on which he used to play "Ain't Gonna Cry No More".

whats the name of the shop?
i live in frankfurt!